Friday, November 13, 2015

Truth or Dare

Unknown




A client of mine asked me out for some drinks recently, let's just say that drinks was just the start of things. Texted home to the family to let them know that I had to meet with a client over dinner to discuss some project and will be back by midnight.

At the bar, discussion about work was brisk, the flow was more focused on the bottles of wines that we seem to be consuming throughout the night. By 10pm though, she rest her hand on my leg and told me that it's getting late and ask if I am able to drive her home since she came by Uber.

As we reached her apartment, she point to a vacant spot and told me to park there and ask if I'd like to join her for a cup of coffee and discuss further from where we left off. As far as I can recall, discussion was as good as done and it's just a matter of implementation. Guess it's the physical discussion that is in order now?

As we got into the apartment, she looked at me and say
She: make urself at home, I'm gonna go change out of the work clothes first... 

I took the chance to use the toilet, also good to clean myself up as well, right? Just as I sat myself back down on the sofa, I heard the clinking of wine glass as she sat next to me still in her office blouse but in place of her skirt, she had on a very short shorts that shows off her long slender legs.

She: How good if we can spend everyday like this.... hey... i get u some red wine...
me: sure, I've not had enough... haha...
She: I also got a game... but not sure if you dare to play or not....
me: Excuse me?.... Bring it on!

She then got up from the soft sofa, and went to her tv console, squat down, took a disk, play it in her dvd player and took out her iTouch, as she squat down with her back facing me, i could see her black g-string from her back.... that along with the alcohol in my system just woke the beast up!

She came back with the itouch in her hand...
me: u got nice underwear....
She: what do you mean?
my hand went behind her back and lightly pull at her g-string....
She: idiot.... u peek at me....
By then, she rest herself against me with her legs flung over the arm rest of  the sofa. She was busy fiddling around with the iTouch searching for the app she was telling me about.
 
She: ok, this game is call true or dare.... 

She proceed to input our name...
Male: J
Female: Vivian
then she press play....

Vivian: guy first... true or dare?
Her back is facing me and i'm hugging her from behind... I reached over and press Truth.

"how many time a week do you masturbate?" 

me: zero, sex do it.
she then give me a pinch on my leg.... "ouch!!"
Me: your turn....
she press true...
"How far would you go for $1000"
Vivian: no where. i'm not in need of money, ur turn. 

TRUE
"If you could see any part of vivian's body nude, which part would it be and why."

Me: hmmm.... (she's giggling) i choose the butt.... because..... she don't let me touch her top, must be very small .. hahaha
vivian: idiot.... 

she pinch me harder...
me: your turn....
TRUE

"how many one night stand have you had?"
me: Well, can't be choosing True all the time right? Let's mix it up!
Vivian: ok, one truth and one dare. how?
me: ok...
vivian: anyway ONS, i only had 1. that was long long long ago.... i cannot remember...

My turn, I had to choose Dare.

"Attempt to unbutton vivian's pants using only your teeth."
me: haha.... such a good dare....
vivian: no no, not fair..... i demand another one....
me: ok la.... give in to you for this one time...
"Take vivian into another room and give her a strip tease, go as far as you dare"
Me: no need to go into another room, I'll just do it here.
I proceed to step up... and with the slow music in the background, i hurriedly remove my belt....

Me: That's all, that's all i dare....
vivian: no!! That's not fair!

She then stand up and help me unbutton each of my shirt button.... at the same time bitting her lips....
Vivian: ok, that's better....
I go back to the sofa.... she again slum on me.... hurting my erected dick in the process... 

Me: Your turn... DARE!!
"Pour honey, chocolate syrup or any other liquid substance on your body and let J lick it off."

I ran to the kitchen in a hurry after reading it and search for something to pour on her. In her fridge sits a nice bottle of maple syrup!

Me: hehe your tummy please....
vivian: ok, u win!!
she lie down on the sofa and pull up her top abit, showing off her tone tummy...
i sqeeze some syrup around her belly button and i proceed to spread her leg so I can get between them, holding her super smooth leg and lick off the syrup.... when i look up into her eye.... she was closing her eyes and trying hard not to moan.

After licking off everything, i proceed to move up abit, my hand going to her back and try to lift her up... she's light, not more then 50kg.... we are now sitted facing each other.... with her siting on my leg.... the position is just like fucking while sitting up.... her hair is quite in a mess now.... so fucking sexy.....
vivian: u still want to cont the game?
me: which game? our game or "truth or dare"?
vivian: truth or dare...
me: no, i had enough....
soon, our lips are lock.....

i was super horny and high, especially after the drinks and game.... and all the hugging.... we continue to french.... for a good 5 minutes.... our tounge were fighting like no one business..... she was trying to lick every single part of my mouth, my teeth, my gum.... she's really good at frenching, not those aggressive type, but just detail and steamy... 

As we were kissing, she took off my shirt.... and push me against the sofa, our kiss broke.... she proceed to lick my chin, my neck. and went down to my nipple.... i was enjoying every moment... she was now sitting on me, and even though she was with her shorts and i'm in my pants, she was stimulating some fucking movement.... i tried to autoroam her, but was stopped by her again....
vivian: Let us head into my room...

She stood up.... and pull me in.... i though it was abit anti-climax.... but to my surprize, the best's yet to come!

She was holding my hand guiding me to the room, when she open the door, i was like... "wow"..... this is a room made for romance and sex... when i enter the room, to the right was her king size bed, very expensive looking, thou it was a mess and from the look of the bed sheets, it seem like she's alone last night as only one boaster is out of place.  Right ahead of the door is a row of string curtain and behind the string curtain are her work desk...

As she let go of my hand, she walk towards the work desk, switch on a dim warm lamp, and start to walk towards me, i was like a boy waiting for a present and sat on her bed waiting with glee.

vivian make her way over to the bed and sit beside me....
vivian: so boy, true or dare?
i look at her and smile... with the semi darkness and the string of warm light shining on us, plus the effect of alcohol, i realise she look abit like jo, at least got her style...

my mind start to go wild... "true"...
vivian: when is the first time you thought of making love to me?
me: tricky question... 2nd meeting, at the carpark.
vivian: Wow, that early!! then....
me: then what??
vivian: then what are you waiting for?
I then use one of my hand and touch her hair... pulling her closer to me.... and my face also move toward and again we are lock in a tongue fight.... no turning back this time, no more break...

Slowly, as we kiss, she lean back and I went on top of her as we got comfortable on her bed. She was hugging me tight and now with me topless, can really feel her breast pressing on my naked chest. Needless to say, I'm already super erected and my dick is screaming to be released...

i take my time and we french for another 5-10 minutes, exchanging saliva, my right hand then start to move down to her short and unbuckle her shorts and unzipping it... no resistance from her... i know she's playing it slow, not wanting to make any move as of yet..  being the man i am, i just want to service her first... to get her super high...

With us still frenching, i pull down her shorts and her leg struggled to let the shorts off.... When the shorts is at her ankle, she just use her leg and kicked it off, she wrapped her hands around my head tightly and our frenching went up a notch.

I ran my hands over the outline of her body and reach for her ass....damn... super round and soft and smooth.... I move my hand back to the front, and start to work my fingers on her vagina, she was super wet, her g-string was soaked when I touch.
me: Why so wet?
vivian: **panting** Guess t's been awhile since I last get some action..

I ran my fingers around the edge of the G-string and I could feel the smoothness of her pussy lips.

Me: Guess you've been preparing for this moment? all shaved and prepped for me to enjoy?

She could just nod her head to reply as she tries to grab my hand to start working on her instead of  all the teasing.  I moved my hand inside her gstring from the front... and my finger get to start working on her cunt.. within sec,  all  four finger drenched 

Vivian: *moaning* ahhh.... ermmmm.... don't stop!

her hand was reaching over mine trying to guide me to finger her while her other hand was grabbing onto the bed sheet.

i start to move one of my finger inside her, slow at first... then my 2nd finger also go in.... out. She could only look at me with her pleading eyes. Dying for me to fill her up.

i could feel alot of love juice flowing out...
me: Wow, you're very wet, first girl I meet that is so wet and all I'm doing is just teasing you...
vivian: *bitting her lips... so u like?
me: of course... let me help you release all your juice...

I start to increase the pace of the fingering and at the same time licking her ear loop. She was moaning even louder and panting hard...
vivian: i'm fucking high now.... faster please..
me: beg me...
vivian: please.... faster....
her eyes were shut tight..... one of her hand is removing the gstring as well....
vivian: fuck.... faster!!
5 - 6 minutes already pass, my hand is tired, but seeing her in such a state, i want to finger her until she cum... i increased the speed at the same time, flicking my thumb over her clitoris, she was grasping at her bedsheets so much at this point that it slid off from her bed. She could not speak.... from her face, i know she's reaching orgasm... 

As I focused on her clitoris more than the finger fucking, she start to arch her back and she ripped her g-string off without care. Just as sudden as she arch her back, her right hand reached for my hand and tried to push it away. I sat back just as her legs open wide and while I refuse to slow down, she start to squirt. Her love juice sprayed out like a champagne bottle uncorked. It was an amazing sight as she start to play with clitoris as her body trembles through the orgasm.

Once her trembling stop, and I saw how wet the bed and floor got, she opened her eyes and try to reach for me.

vivian: like what you saw?
me: I'm sure I'll get more of it from you...
vivian: fingering by you is much better then getting fucked by my husband...
Yes folks, she's a married woman and her husband was out of the country.

I pretend to look at the time.

Me: OK, it's getting late, I have to go home to my family...

She pull me close to her, hug me tight...
vivian: No, not until i returned the favor...

My hand was tired.... i'm sweating, i'm exhausted...I just rolled onto my back with my arms wide open, she got on top of me and ...

Vivian: Don't you find there are some things that is in the way?
me: what do you mean?
vivian: My top is still on, your pants is still on...
Me: then? what are you waiting for?
she then give me a kiss on my cheek...

i pull her top off while running my fingers over the length of her body.
Vivian: not bad, you do know how to make a woman feel good. 

Her bra was still on, like a gift wrap waiting for me to unwrap for the gift that waits for me inside. I reach my hands to her back to unbuckle her bra, and trace the outline towards her underboobs, sending shockwaves throughout her body. She let out a moan and try to move her breast towards my hands but I swiftly switch to removing her bra off instead.
She got nice eraser like brown nipple which is super erected, I ran my fingers over her nipples and cupped her breast. Maybe that woke her up, or got her into a trance, just as sudden my hands cup her breast, she drop herself down towards my pants and her hands frantically move about unbuckling me and try to rip my pants off. I had to grab her up, put her back down on the bed and help my mouth to her breast, giving her nipples a flick and she shout Oh My God! And try to force my head down onto her breast completely. 

I stopped working on her, sat up and moved my pants, guess she is in a hurry as she sat up and try to help me too. Soon, even my boxers was on the floor as my dick finally screamed freedom.

I lay back down onto the bed and she climbed on top of me, lick my nose, mouth, neck and play with my nipple... slowly, one of her hand move down to my dick, and gently running her fingers over the length of it. She continue to work her way down and when she was within the reach of my dick, she lick and suck my balls instead. 

I know she's trying her best to try and win this game of ecstasy just like how easily I managed to make her surrender herself  to me. I was curious what she was going to do, but what she did next surprised me.
She lifted my hips off the bed and start to use her tounge to lick the area between my ball and scrotum, I never experience that before and for that moment, I thought I was in heaven. Then i though she was going back to the balls but I was wrong,.... she proceed to move further down.... fuck.... i'm going crazy. Her tongue was trying to make its way inside my AH.... the feeling is indescribable! 

I don't know how to react.... she was rimming me for a good while and throughout that time, my dick was growing harder. It was my turn to grab her hair but I had to control the situation.

me: Is that all you can give?
Her eye look up on me with lust, the next thing i know, she was frenching my AH like how i was frenching her earlier..... fucking aggressive... it was my turn to moan.

Am I losing this game? I have to do something! I can't lose!

Then, i could see her slowly moving up again.... now taking my balls into her warm mouth... and with her tongue out.... she lick her way up the shaft of my dick, all the way to the tip and she lick away all my pre-cum that has accumulated at the tip... She was working at it like it was the most delicious ice cream she had ever tasted. I guess both of us are under some pressure to win the game, we had not really admire each other body, but i love the way her breast is defying gravity staying firm on her small frame while she give me a blow job...
Vivian swirl her tongue round and round my dick head and next thing i know, it's deep down into her throat.  she let my whole dick stay deep inside her mouth for a good 1 minute or so....
fuck, one move is better then the other....
me: fuck, where u learn all these from?
vivian: shhh..... just enjoy...,
She was sucking me like a pro and her blowjob was way better than my partner!

She tried to insert one of her finger into my AH and i stop her. Not use to it....
After a good 30minutes of foreplay she slowly lick up my belly button and my wet dick still being held onto by her hand, and just as she plant her mouth on mine, she sat down onto my dick.

She must have been a jockey before.... Some of her long wavy hair was covering her breast, and her breast is bouncing like the most beautiful thing in the world as she rides me like she was in the Kentucky Derby. One of her hand is pulling her own hair and the other, fine tuning her nipple... she was giving out very very sexy moan.... The sight and the sound just put me over the limit. I could feel my soldiers ready to charge out of my dick.
Me: can i cum first? i cannot endure it anymore. 

She keep quiet.... riding me faster and guiding one of my hand to her breast to help her tune her nipples, I just loses it. All sense of self control went out the door. My brain stopped functioning and my small head took over. With one final push, I unload all my cum into her. Her eyes shot wide open, she start to shiver just as the first of my army hit her spot. She continued to ride me even harder and I could feel her vagina wall squeezing in trying to milk everything out of me.

She collapse onto me, her soft full breast again pressing against my chest... i could feel her juice mixed with my cum flowing out of her and down the side of my legs. My dick was still inside her and to my surprise, it was still hard. Like a sword resting in the sheath. It was super warm and wet but felt good inside her.

Vivian: i havent felt this good in years.
me: years?
vivian: yes.... one more time?
me: depend on u.... i dun have much time left...

She lifted her butt up and my dick came out. i feel so sticky and wet.... Vivian again dived down and wrapped my dick in her mouth, the thought of all those cum mixed with her juice now being sucked dry by her, might feel dirty but at that moment, it was fucking sexy. 

After awhile, I turn her over to lie down on the bed, and using both my hands, i grabbed her breast hard and suck one of her nipple, the other hand playing with the other nipple... she was giving moan of plessure...  i could feel her body shiver, she was super super high.... i guess the beast within her have been locked up for way too long.

I move downwards and spread her leg wide.... her shaved pussy with cum and juice flowing out was a sight to behold.... she got pink pussy and really look tasty...  i bury my head inside her.... and start my tongue work on her... licking on the outside... i could taste my own cum. i turn my head left and right to give her maximum pleasure... i could see her gasping for breath...
vivian: dear, deeper..... please... deeper..... ahhhhhh... oohhhh... aaahhhhhh....deeppppeerrrrr...... please......

Seeing her so high and her whole body is shivering non stop. i spread her clitoris and put my tongue inside.... forcing my way in.... one of my hand i'm playing with her nipple, the other hand i'm working on her AH. and she herself is playing with her the other nipple and the other hand was pulling the edge of her bed....

she was shivering so hard as i force my tounge inside her.... her whole matress is in a mess now as i let alot of my cum and her juice flow out  onto her bed. She was shivering even harder now and i know she will squirt anytime... i could sense it and when she squirt, i faster move up to her mouth and kissed her hard. She was half moaning into my mouth, half shivering from the squirting and half working her tongue in my mouth cleaning up whatever juice I licked up from her pussy.
Before she even stop shivering, I start to fuck her hard, after that first load, I know it'll take a considerable effort for me to cum again. Both of us was perspiring a lot even though I could feel the cold air in the room. She was going crazy with moaning. Her sensitive clitoris from her orgasm and my constant pumping just made her lose control.

Vivian: oh god....... fuckk...... ahhhhh,.... oghhhhhhh...... J,... faster pleasssssssssssssssssss................. i beg u....... please....... fuck....... 

words with no meaning are coming out from her, she had lost control and maybe lost the plot as well......

she cummed and cummed.... i continue to pump..... not giving her any chance to rest, I moved her to the edge of the bed as I was fucking her so I could stand up to drive it in deeper into her...... i know she enjoying the moment of her life....

She no longer know how to react.... after 15minutes of pumping, i feel i'm about to cum... i had tortured her enough...... it's about time i finish her off... I turn her around so she would get into a doggy position, her legs was pretty much wobbly by then but she was able to hold on to an angle that I needed her in and start to pump her even more viciously.... she was literally screaming into her bed asking me to stop while both her hands was squeeing her own breast.

I could feel the 2nd wave building up, while one hand was guiding her hips, I reach the other hand down to her clitoris and start to rub it hard, she was shaking her head left and right objecting to it but only noise that comes out from her mouth was sound of moaning.
I give her the final few pump and I released my loads in her again. I could feel a gush of wetness flowing past my dick at the same time, she was going out of control.... she shiver really hard and we cummed together.....

As I remove my dick from her, I could feel the juice and cum flowing out of her like a flood.  I lay down next to her totally spend. She moved on top of me, put my dick back inside her and just lay on top of me. It was fucking wild. The most carnal sex I've engaged in my life. She arched her head up towards me, gave me a peck on my chin and just lay there.
After what felt like hours with her on top of me she finally open her eyes and look at me.

Vivian: Never in my life, I mean really never, have i encounter such feeling.... i think i'm addicted to you.
i'm too tired to reply....
i look at my watch.... Fuck,.... It's 3am....

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.