Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Intern...

Unknown


Running a business in this industry I'm in, I get a lot of internship request as every one wants to find  that one short cut to becoming famous, popular, rub shoulders with celebrities. Most of the interns that we hire are young attractive females. My HR guy is an old perv so he makes sure that the girls are usually pretty and thin. Sneaky guy. Haha. But good for the rest of the guys in the co.

Most of these interns stay 3-6 months and recently we had a very pretty girl join us. Her names was Liv. Since she was graduating she was 18 and she was quite tall about 1.70m with a slender body and long legs. She was mix Chinese Eurasian and had fair skin with luscious pink lips, big anime eyes and long black hair. She didn't need to wear glasses but wore those big hipster glasses for style. Also since she was new to the work world, she always wore clothes that didn't seem always appropriate for the workplace. She would wear short skirts with tights and very tight shirts. You could see her shapely breasts and round bum in all her outfits. Once in a while she would wear short jeans shorts - daisy dukes and they were so short that you could see the rough curves of her butt sticking out - a cheek on each leg. Very sexy and basically tempting every guy at the office.

Anyway in our industry, sometimes we are quite slack. Start at 10ish and end at 6. But some times when we have events or gigs it's late nights. This is when the shenanigans began. Liv was appointed as my assistant to help me with a lot of social media marketing. This meant a lot of late nights for us at the office. Our relationship was casual. But we would share jokes and flirt once in a while. Liv was also quite touchy feely. She knew how to flaunt it and would always talk to men at the office but touching their backs or arms, throwing her hair back, laughing and even giving people hugs when meeting them.

I knew all these tricks so i never fell for them. As we spent these nights together, we would order take-aways and even drink some wine since it's after hours. Normally once we were finished with work around 9pm or 10pm, i would get her a cab and I would drive home. Once in a while I would drop her off at the closest train station. It was nothing more than a professional relationship. Until one evening.

As people were leaving the office around 6 or 7, Liv was going to stay back with me and go through some client contact info so that she could update it. After about an hour, we ordered some mcDonalds and she told me that she needed to leave by 8.30pm cos she is also working a club. She was wearing jeans and a simple top so I asked her "No problem. But you're wearing that?"

"No boss, I brought my clothes. Actually is it ok if I go change?" she asked. I said no problem and continued my work. She went off to the makeup room we had since we did photo shoots at the office too. The McDonalds came meanwhile. I put it on our pantry table and poured some wine for us as I went over work on my macbook. "Food is here!' I called out. "Ok boss" she said from the makeup room. After a few minutes, she shouted out again "Boss, please come here. I need some help."

I didn't think much of it. And i said "Yeah what's up Liv?" "Inside the room boss, need some help," she replied. The door was ajar to the makeup room. As I swung it open, my mouth dropped. "How do my heels look?" she asked.

Liv was standing there completely naked. Her young ripe body was immaculate. Slender, toned. Her stomach was defined and flat. Her tits were milky white with magical lollipop colored nipples. Her hair was not tied up and cradles her neck. She wasn't wearing glasses and had put on red lipstick which made her lips pop. And her pussy was cleanly shaven and her slit was tight and in the light of the room was glistening. Was she wet? My cock stiffened in my pants. "Fuck me!" i breathed.

"Liv, what are you doing?!!" i asked. "Where are your clothes!!!" I didn't want her to put them on but I couldn't be doing this.

"I don't need them. Why, you don't like?" she said walking out to me. She slipped off her heels as she walked to me. Immediately she lost a couple inches and barefoot and naked in front of me, she looked innocent almost if it wasn't for the lust pulsating from her eyes and body.

"No really! We can't do this. Please put on your clothes." I said.

"Why boss? You don't like me is it!" she said making a sad face. Oh god i thought, my cock was straining against my pants. "No! I do like you. You are beautiful. But I'm your boss. We shouldn't be doing this!" I said. "Well boss, shouldn't be doing. But do you want to do this!" She moved close as she said this and I could smell her perfume and I could also smell her body, like a peachy innocence but also a scent of sex in the air. I could almost smell her sweet pussy. She moved her hand onto my pants and grabbed my cock. "Ready for me ah boss?!" she asked.

I breathed heavily. Fuck me I thought to myself. I pulled her close and planted a firm kiss on her mouth. Our lips met and she has soft lips. I tasted the strawberry red lipstick as my tongue entered hers. She tasted like mints as my tongue began to massage her hers. She took in a deep breath as we kissed tenderly. She bit my lower lip in the process and my eyes opened to look at hers. Her eyes were lustful. She wanted to get fucked. "You are a very bad girl!" I said.

She detached from me and walked over to table turning around to present me with her lovely apple bottom butt. It was cute, curvy and tight. She parted her legs and turned to look at me. "Then come teach me a good lesson boss!" she smiled.

This was going to be a long night!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.