Monday, November 2, 2015

Catching a movie...

Unknown
It all started when I met Justin. I'll just call him J from now. Me and J have been dating for about 1 yr+ and have never done any 'fun things' with each other until early 2013, he texted me and invited me to watch a movie with him.

J: Dear
Me: Yes?
J: want go watch movie tonight?
Me: ok, wat time?
J: 6:30pm?
Me: Can't, I got classes.
J: Let's make it a midnight movie then?
Me: OK



At 10pm, i got ready and he came to pick me up and head to the movies. At the theatre, as the movie played on and my focus at the screen, I didn't realise his hand start to reach for my boobs until I felt something groping my breast.

Me: What do you think you're doing? We're in a public space!
J: Shh.... , just enjoy the show...

Well, it actually felt nice having my boobs fondled and I start to close my eyes and let out a little moan.

J: Looks like someone is enjoying my service eh?
Me: Just be quiet and continue!
J: (gives this horny stare at me)
Me: Look away, you're distracting me.
*J squeezed my breast a little too hard*
Me: ouwww! Fuck!!
J: I said juz shh and enjoy, right?

He continued fondling with my boobs and i moaned softly.

After a while, he reached down under my skirts and towards my panties and start to rub that area slowly... Naturally, i start to get pretty wet.

J: Ah! someone's getting pretty horny!

He got more daring and pulled my panties down to my thighs and start to rub my clit, and the more he does it, the wetter I got.

Me: *moans*
J: Like it?
Me: Can you pick up the pace?
J: ok!

He started to rub my clit faster and faster, it was so nice. then he inserted 1 finger into my vagina and started fingering me. He knew i wont enjoy a slow fuck so he finger fucked me hard and fast. I started to moan louder and breath faster.

J: enjoy ah horny girl?
Me: ahh...
J: your pussy is so warm and wet
Me: *moans* make me cum, babe..
J: ok!

He fingered me harder and then put another finger in my pussy. Less than a minute of him fingering me with two fingers, i felt that i was going to squirt.

Me: dear, im gonna cum lerr! *moans*
J: dont, dont. *stops fingering me*
J: wear back ur panties and come with me.

I wore my panties and cleaned watever mess we made. He grabbed my hand and took me back to his house. On the way to his house:

Me: Aren't your parents home?
J: They've gone for a trip
Me: By the way, I like the way you fingered me, I want more!
J: Wait till we get to the house and I'll make sure you get more...
Me: i hate that look on your face now, so perverted.
J: hahaha...

Finally, we reached his house. he took me in and brought me up to his bedroom. Once the door was shut, he started frenching me, going into a toungue fight. After 5 mins of kissing, he stripped me naked. he then unzipped his pants and asked me to give him a blowjob. Without hesitation, i went towards him and bent down. i sucked his dick like a little girl licking a lollipop.

J: ahhh... it feels so good... you've done this before?
Me: *shakes head*
J: WOW! ... and you're making me cum soon...
Me: *stopped sucking him for a while* ahahaha, nice? i will bully ur dick now...hehehe!
Me: *continues to suck him*
J: Gonna cum soon!
Me: *sucks faster*
J: Cumming! *ejaculates into my mouth*
Me: *swallows the cum and continue sucking*
J: OK, Ok, let me have a rest or my dick's gonna die.
Me: *stops* So, that's how cum taste like, so bitter...
J: then you expect strawberry flavour?
Me: ahahaha!

He takes off his shirt and pants too, both of us were naked staring at each other. He carries me and throws me and his bed.

J: come little girl, my turn to bully you now... muahahaha!
Me: do you have any protection? I don't want to get pregnant...
J: Don't worry, I know what to do...
Me: sure? i get pregnant, I'm gonna fuck you up.
J: hahaha! sure...

We started frenching on the bed, his kissing skills are great that i miss his lips and tongue even after just an hour. We stopped frenching and he placed his hand on my clit and rub it slowly and gently. 

J: Wow! someone's pretty wet!
Me: hehehe *blushes*
J: Like this sensation?
Me: No... faster fuck me with your fingers!
Me: *guides his fingers into my pussy*

He didn't need any guidance after that as he start to finger fuck me while he uses the other hand to grab at my breast. I was so horny that i played with my other boob and rubbed my clit.

Me: *moans* This feels so good...
J: i must make u cum tonight!
Me: faster! faster!

He then inserts his ring finger as well and fingered me with two fingers. I was thinking, with both fingers in me, I'm definitely going to squirt hard. How am I going to last the night? He was fingering me so fast and hard, i breathed so damn fast. and finally....the moment he has been waiting for, i squirted...

J: Finally! Wow! loads of juice coming out of you, you naughty girl!
Me: Ahhh...
J: Now the bed's completely drenched!
Me: So which is more important? the bed or me?
J: Definitely you!
J: let me clean tat wet pussy!
Me: huh? *doesnt actually know wat he means*

He grabbed my thighs and his head went down to my pussy.  At this moment, i know i was gonna cum again and again. He licked my pussy and then tongue-fucked me, it was sooooo intense! As my vagina is very sensitive, i started to squirt on his face ...

J: *licks* Nice! still have more?
Me: *i grabbed on to his head and rubbed my pussy against his face*
J: *just continues to lick* hmmm...
Me: ok enough.....enough..... *sounding very exhausted*
J: It's never enough! told you I'm going to bully you, right?
Me: but I'm already spent!
J: Now my little girl, you're done when I'm done.
Me: Fuck You!
J: Yes! Let's!

He played with his dick a little then looked at my pussy, then my face. he then said: "Little girl, you're going to enjoy this, you can't escape me!" I showed him my middle finger and he grabbed my hand and pinned me down. With an evil grin, he stabbed me with his dick, violating my already sensitive pussy with his dick. I couldn't believe that I am going to cum again after those few rounds of orgasm but with each stab, I could feel my own wall contracting and I started to let out loud moans uncontrollably. 

Just as I was about the cum, he suddenly stops and flip me over to my stomach, lifting my hips up, he start to pound me from the back, in doggie style. The sensitivity just went over the top and I start to cum over and over again while he fucks away. I could feel all those juice flowing down my legs and could hear water pumping out each time he withdraw his dick. It was amazing!

After what felt like hours of orgasm, he suddenly turn me back around to my back and got himself onto my head and stuff his engorged dick into my mouth and ask me to suck him hard while he fucks my face. I didn't need him to tell me twice, even though I'm spent after that one long hard ogasm, I suck him with vigour, I could feel his member growing and pulsating like crazy and next thing I know, he grabbed hold of my head and I could feel flows and flows of his cum ejaculating into my mouth. I gagged and can only swallow everything in and lick him dry while he trembles away as his seeds leave him. 

He got hold of a towel after that, cleaned me up the best he can and spoon me as we falls asleep in each other's arms...

What a night at the movies this has been...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.