Friday, November 6, 2015

Forbidden Fruit Part 2

Unknown

Lilly slowly put the cup down, all the while keeping deep eye contact. We didn't say a word. I was frozen. She walked over to me and tip toed on her sweet little feet, placed her palm around my neck and pulled me close. She planted her lips on mine and began tenderly kissing me. I took a deep breath as she did as well. Her tongue forced my mouth open and I couldn't resist.

I kissed back. Our tongues intertwined. She massaged my tongue with hers and our saliva linked. Our lips soft, moist and one. "What was i doing" I thought. This was crazy. I pushed back slightly. And Lilly stepped back yearningly looking at me "Did I do something wrong, coach?"

I knew I was going to a bad place in hell for this. "No" I replied. With that I grabbed her and threw her on the couch. Her legs flailed in the air and she plopped down on it. I saw her pink jewel again moist and ready. I began to strip off. I wanted that cunt. I NEEDED that cunt. I pulled off my wet t-shirt and my shorts. I hesitated for a second at my boxers.

Lilly sensed the hesitation and spread her legs in front of me. Her hand went to her pussy and started slowly rubbing in circles. I could see the moisture on her fingers and even better, I could smell her engorged pink clit. It smelled like a flower sweet and wild. I needed to taste it.

I ripped off my boxers. "Wow" said Lilly. I wasn't a big man. I didn't have a huge cock but it was above average and I kept my pubes trim so it made it look bigger. I hadn't fucked in a weeks which made my cock look bigger. Veiny, full of blood, engorged with a bright pink head ready for warmth and comfort from a young nubile tight vagina.

I knelt down in front of her and put my face on her cunt. I inhaled. Sweet elixir. Good god she smelt great. Young pussy is like cocaine to us guys. Once you taste it, you're fucked. I dived. I started swirling on the sides of clit. Licking and avoiding her pussy. She let out a moan that pierced the room. With the soft pitter patter of the rain outside, this condo was now filled with heavy breathing and a soft sensual moans of a young girl.

I kissed her around her pussy never touching it. I could feel the warmth radiating from it. The sweet fumes intoxicating. I didn't live her pussy lips. Anticipation is the best foreplay and I knew she was shuddering waiting for my tongue. I looked up at her from between her legs. My hand had found her way to her supple tit. I was tweaking her nipple and as she looked back at me pleadingly. Her eyes filled with lust and want and small torture.

I placed my other hand on her chest, feeling her heart that racing. I smiled and plunged my mouth into her young pussy. I began ravaging.

When my tongue touched her pussy lips, Lilly let out a soft moan. She sounded so young but it was the moan of a woman. Her pussy lips were engorged. Pink and bright. And glistening. She tasted wonderful. Salty and sweet. I used my fingers to flip under the pink folds to expose her clit. Her young pussy was so tight, so perfect, that even my fingers had tension moving those pink folds.

I slipped in a finger. She moaned again. I slipped in another finger and then another. One more moan and then another. I placed my mouth on her clit and started licking and vibrating her pussy with my mouth. All the while slipping in my fingers and curling them inside her circling the inside of her labia. I started motioning my fingers in a come hither option, two fingers under her clit and my thumb under my tongue circling and rubbing. She was so moist, so engorged. Her pussy juices and my saliva were one. She was so wet and her young body was trembling. I looked up at her from between her legs.

Her eyes fleeted between being closed and watching me. They were filled with pleasure and yearning. But also lust. Her flesh was flushed. Her face and body a soft pinkish hue. She was slowly lifting her back and very lightly grinding her pussy against my mouth. Her body wanted pleasure. Her body needed pleasure. I kept looking at her. Eye contact is everything and she would keep looking at me with this look of bliss. She was deep in the throes of passion.

I kept rubbing and licking. I felt her place her hand on the back of me head and force me deeper into her wet cunt. I knew she was close. I doubled my efforts. My fingers were sopping with her juices. She smelled like roses. And then it happened. Her pussy contracted on my tongue and fingers. The vibrations racked my tongue and all thru her body. She grinded her pussy again my face and held it. I slipped my free hand to her chest to hold her down. I felt her racing heart and I heard let out a primal moan. It was the sexiest sound I've heard. She kept shuddering as I looked up at her flushed face. Her eyes were closed and her face was contorted in ecstasy. Her mouth was open and her nipples were so erect. Lilly was cumming.

Her pussy was gushing all over my face and she opened her eyes and looked right at me. Her eyes glistened. Were those tears? Tears of joy and pleasure. Her body slowly stopped trembling and she looked at me and smiled. I slipped my fingers out of her pussy. I glanced at my hard cock and there was pre-cum oozing from my cock head slit. I stood up and looked at her as she set her sights on my penis.

"My turn." I said. She leaned forward.

Lilly placed her little hand on the base of my hard cock and looked up at me. I was much taller than her and with her sitting on the sofa in a pool of her pussy juice, saliva, rain and sweat, she looked like a lust drunk angel.

“Breathe it in,” I said.

She grinned like a happy puppy as she inhaled the pheromones surrounding my penis. The smell of sex was in the air. The combination of dampness, bodily odors and fluids mixed with the natural oils from our skins plus the different perfumes and colognes are an intoxicating mix. It makes people go crazy. Those natural scents are blinding. She placed her mouth on the shaft off my cock.

Lilly began by licking slowly up and down the length of my penis. She placed her right hand on my thigh to balance herself and used her left hand to massage my balls. I let out a soft grunt. I kept looking at her as her leg bopped down my shaft. Then she moved her soft moist warm mouth to the head of my penis. She licked the around my cock head flicking her tongue on the bulbous head. And then she spit on my penis. It took me by surprise. Her saliva was thick, like a viscous lube. She engulfed my dick with her mouth and massaged my cock with her tongue. My penis was so sensitive, even more so under the cock head helmet. Lilly sucked away while pumping the shaft with her hand. She was a pro. Wow.

She looked up at me as my legs weakened. I needed to sit and I didn’t want her pretty mouth off my dick. So I held her head in place and walked over to the couch. It was sexy as hell being in her mouth as I walked. I sat down as she crawled up and continued sucking. I reached out for her pussy as she hunched over and calmly placed my fingers at the entrance of her cunt. I swirled my fingers on the wet entrance slowly. More affectionately than actually trying to make her cum. She spread her legs more and lifted ass higher by arching her back. She continued slurping.

My cock was getting a wet shower from her mouth. Her tongue was magical and she did not neglect my balls as her hands rubbed and massaged them. She would hold my shaft and lightly jerk the base as her tongue swirled all over my cock. I was so erect and the pleasure was almost unbearable. Lilly looked at me seemingly to ask for approval.

“Keep going,” I whispered. She smiled and continued. I leaned back and looked at the sight before me. A nubile pale skinned angel choking herself on my cock. I could feel her saliva drip down my cock to my balls. I knew my pre-cum was oozing all over inside that wet hole. I couldn’t control myself. I had to cum.

I placed my hand on the back of her head and forced my cock deep into the mouth cave. My body jerked and I came. I kept convulsing and Lilly kept licking away as string after string of cum shot my cock into her mouth. I could feel some of it drip down her mouth but she was choking most of it down. The cum had taken her by surprise but she wanted to please me and was swallowing most of it. I jerked a few more times and I slumped back into the sofa. Lilly looked at me with cum and saliva dripping from her mouth. God, it was so hot.

“What’s next coach?” she smiled.

To Be Continue...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.