Sunday, November 22, 2015

Sawade Fun

Unknown

Received call from a friend, lets call him X one day, "Hey dude, wanna go BKK for the weekend to celebrate my boss birthday?" I readily agree. We ended up mobilising 8 of our good friends to head up to the land of smile.

On the appointed date, we landed at BKK and X's girlfriend came and surprise him, so I ended up having the whole room to myself. Yay!

Our group of friends knew each other since childhood. We dance together and two of them, Q and K used to share this fling from bak and they decide to hook up with her again. We started hitting the clubs the moment the sun set. Q went to pick up his fling and she brought along 2 friends. We were like Wow the moment we saw them.

All 3 girls were stunning, we were heading to Route 66 and they said, "Here is shit so why not lets go to Nunglen." I asked for the bills and the rest went off to flag for the cab.

Cab time, imagine 7 hungry boys with only 3 missy. Obviously Q, K and 1 of the missy share one cab as they are "old friends". One of the missy which i think was not bad said will wait for me and the rest.

The missy that waited for me started to intro herself in the cab
M: Hey haven't seen you before, you went bali with them 4 years ago and is this your first time in BKK?
ME: Nope, been here before and nope, never went bali with them 4 years ago.
M: haha why so cold, loosen up! you are in BKK
ME: hahah not cold, am abit hungry thats all
M: HA, hungry ? they can go to nunglen first, lets go and try some bkk
street food
ME: What are we going to have?
M: Lets go Bamee Sawang (noodle soup)
ME: Ok
So we chatted like normal kids all the way to the noodle soup place, occasion laughters.


Head to the club to meet the gang, and started partying. Bottle after bottle, was abit high,and also seeing most of them are already high, I went behind M and started to grind her perky ass. wrapped my hand around her flat stomach,she did not stop my advances, she place her right hand over my neck and left to cup my hands.her scent at the neck region, WOW,  to die for. We were in that position for a good 5mins.

She turn to me,
M: Lets go for a smoke
Me: Gimme a sec, am having a hard-on and I want to savor this moment
M: I know! ( She brushes her hand on my bulge)
Me: haha! okok lets go.

She held my hands and lead me out. Checked the time, dam its already 2am.
Once out , i took a stick and started to light.She walked away and begin to flag for a cab.

Me: Hey, I thought we are here for a smoke ?
*she gave me a wink
M: nah, lets go, I am tired
Dropping my biggie
Me: Where are we going ?
M: hmmm, lets go back to your hotel, heard from X you have the whole suite to yourself.
Was abit tipsy so reaction time bit slow

Me: oh ok then what about the rest ?
she squeeze my arm lightly
M: the girls will take care of them.
Me: Ok lets go

Boarded the cab she started speaking in thai to the cabby.
She turn to me and started speaking in this cutest tone
M: thirak, why didn't you kiss me just now?
Me: Eh, I dont know ? Maybe my friends are around ?
M: haha don't lie, you guys are crazy, heard you guys suit up and rock acid bar
Me: WTF, how do you know?
M: haha, M, there is this thing call instagram
Me: oh haha, sorry I am not a fan of insta
Went over to plant a kiss on her cheek, she was expecting some lip action cause when i planted the kiss on her cheek her lips was LOL. (wanted to tease her)
M: Hey, why only the cheek
Me: You did not define your location maam
I shifted my arms to hug her and she looked at me in a teasing manner
M: Now I want it on my lips
Me: you sure? if i do that, its gonna cost you the night
M: thirak, please?
Our lips locked, follow by some minor tongue action. Then we hit a road block.
(The period I went was the riot/curfew period, so on/off, there are road blocks. Cabby said some stuff in thai, and she unwind the window and said something to the soldiers and off we went.)

Cab arrived back to the hotel, there is 2 lifts that we need to take to my hotel room, so whenever the lift door closes, we were lock in embrace and mad kisses.

Lift door open to my level,
M:Thirak, could you carry me to your room?
Me: No! walk yourself ( haha teasing her again)
Her displeased look was so sweet, lifted her up and made our way to the room
Once in the room, we started to locked lips,I held her hands against the back of the door and started to kiss her ears, neck and back to her lips.
M: WOW mr J, trying to hold me against my will
Me: haha come on. You asked to come to my hotel.
M: So its my fault now huh.
Me: No one is at fault.
We started to strip,she was busy unbuckling my belts and removing my jeans. I was busy unhooking her bra and her perfect B+ cup came bouncing out.
Once in our birthday suit, i took a step back admiring her silky smooth body (She is not 100% thai, she is thai chinese),
M: Hey dont just keep staring, I will blush

I smiled, Lifted her again and haha literally threw her on the bed.
Climb onto bed and started to attack boobs, they were soft and wholesome. move to one side and ran my fingers on her contour of her body. Neck, collar bone and down to her trimmed bush and to her already wet pussy. 1 finger in and she started to moan.
M: Ahhhhmmmmghhh
I inserted another finger and was feeling the tightness.slowly thrusting with my fingers , can feel her juices flowing down my hands.
Me: damn, you are so wet.
M: Ahhhmmmmghhh ahhh yea, am already wet in the cab ride back.
Her hands was already stroking my dick. We locked in another deep kiss. She pull a pillow over and ask me to lie down and she kissed my lips, neck, ear and proceed down to give me the nicest bbbj, it was slow and soothing. She will lick the tip real slow, slowly bring the whole dick into her mouth.

Shift her body over for a 69, I dont know why, the view of her nice pussy, just turns me on. started to eat her out. every time i lick her clitoris, she will let out an ahhh. but with my dick in her mouth and the warm air from her moan will rush to my already wet dick head against the cold hotel room. Heavenly.

Was feeling super horny and wanted to pile her love hole. Push her perky ass forward for a reverse cow girl. she turn and looked at me
M: Dont like to see my front.?
I smiled and she turn over.
Slowly my dick inch by inch disappear into her pussy. We started to rock in unison. We shifted till we are comfy and she looked at me
M: the next few days you are mine!

Her moaning started to grew louder, her nails sink into my shoulder.

Looking up at her, I can see her jugular vein, popping out. Knowing she is about to cum, I jerk up my butt for a deeper penetration,
Me: Shit! Am going to cum,
M: Me too...
M: Dont stop ahhh I m gonna cum ahhh don't stop
Wrapping my arms her waist and push it against my groins, I can feel her walls closing in and wrapping around my dick.

She started to squirm and shiver and her walls started to go into spasm. I did a last thrust and unloaded all into her. This is going to be a fun weekend...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.