Monday, November 9, 2015

A Friend's Wedding

Unknown
A friend of mine, Jane, was about to tie the knot. We hangs out a lot so I was one of the few people that knew first. Yes, I do have some lust over her, after all, she is quite a looker and with a great body to boot. Her future husband sure is a lucky one. What happened was actually on the actual day of the wedding. She called me in the morning, having that wedding day jitters, even ask me to go over as she was getting ready. 



I guess she is really comfortable with me, getting me to be in her bedroom while she put on her make-up, changed into her wedding gown in front of me. Me? I was having a raging hard-on looking at the beauty that is changing in front of me. Even zoned out her conversation while my own imagination ran wild.

Anyway, the usual wedding day activities took place, then it was on to the dinner reception. All went well until the toasting of the bride and groom. Naturally, friends of the groom was out to make sure he doesn't leave the restaurant unless he was pissed drunk. I'm not a drinker so I took a backseat on the whole drinking thing and accompany the bride as she was a bit annoyed at the whole thing.

After all, it is their big day, and she has stopped themselves from fucking for the past week to build up their urge for a good fuck on their own big day. Now that he gets himself pissed drunk, what is she going to do to subdue her own horniness? Well, that's what I could gather from her mumbling. I managed to get her to drink a couple of whiskey with me to try and relax her and as we get towards the end of the dinner, she was looking a bit more joyous so I guess it worked.

By the time the crowd fades off and left only the few family members and the couple, I asked her if she needed any help. And since the dinner was held in a hotel, they don't have to worry about driving and just head back up to the room to sleep it off till the next morning.

She gave me that sad puppy look and told me to hang back with her while they wrapped things up. Some of the guys also stayed back and help to get the drunk groom back to the room while I accompany her.

That's when it happened, the lust that we both had, the urge for a good fuck that was playing in our mind starts to take shape. As I took the elevator up to her room with her, she leaned on me to steady herself as she start to feel the effect from the alcohol. My hand automatically wrapped around her waist to keep her from falling and as I felt her butt resting against my crotch, my dick starts to stir. Maybe it's the alcohol, maybe it was her wanting a good fuck on her wedding day, her hands suddenly roam towards my crotch and start to massage my dick and got it hard. 

I whisper her that it's wrong and she should be doing it to her husband instead of me, she just ignored me and just stare blankly at the elevator door waiting for it to open on the floor of their room. Not to say that I didn't want it but I felt very relief when we finally reached her floor because I know if it kept on going, I wouldn't be able to resist myself.

Once we reached the door to the room, she told me to follow her in just in case her husband is knocked out as she need someone to help her get out of the gown she is in. And boy, the room is huge. One of those expensive room that has a bedroom and living space separated by a door. It was pretty impressive to me. She told me to hang on while she goes into the room to check on him and in less than a minute, she came back out looking annoyed. He was out for the count. No matter how she shook him, he was just fast asleep.

By then, I was already getting comfortable on the sofa as  she walks up to me and ask me to help her out of her gown. I told her to just hold onto the gown while I unzip her so she can then just walk straight back into the room and I will leave. She didn't even bother to raise her hand and by the time I realised, I already had the gown unzip all the way down and it just dropped off her body into a clump of white clothe.

She turn around and look at me as her hand reach for my crotch, the eyes burning with lust, she doesn't care if I'm not the husband, she is on a mission to get banged hard on her wedding night and she doesn't care who get the honour to do it. I guess I hit the jackpot but then I know that it's wrong too. I opened my mouth trying to tell her that but she put a finger over my mouth signalling me not to say anything and replace the finger with her mouth.

My small head took over then and I instinctively start to battle with our tongues going all out at each other, her hands was busy getting my pants off while my hands was busy going after her breast and squeezing her tight ass.
With my pants off, she pushed me back down the sofa and got on her knees. Like a hungry she-wolf, she dived for my dick like it was her salvation and went to work at it. It wasn't the best blowjob I've ever gotten but it was still good. She went at it for about 5minutes until I stop her. I got off the sofa onto the carpet and got her to turn around so we can get into a 69 position, her white G-string was still on but for me, it's just like opening a present using my mouth, teasing her ever so slowly around the outline of the g-string, and snaking it over her pussy area every now and then made her let out a soft muffled moan as my dick filled her mouth.

I start to pull her g-string away while stabbing her pussy with my tongue and i hit the jackpot of sweet nectar as she trembles and showed my face with her juice. That sets it off for me too as I came in her mouth, filling her mouth with my seeds and she slumps on top of me trembling away while frantically sucking and licking off all the sperm that over flows from me.

I was still hard when she stopped trembling so I got her to sit on the sofa and she gave me the sexiest look that I still remember until this day as that's all that I need to dive back into her pussy and give her a good lick. She wrapped her legs around my head while I reach for her breasts to squeeze them. I could feel her hands motion towards one of the pillows to put over her own face as she need it to muffle her own moaning.

Looking up from all the painting I was doing. My dick was just screaming for me to stuff him into her waiting wet vagina, I got her to part her legs as she remove the pillow from her face, looking at me and offering her lips for me to kiss. As I got nearer to her face, I slam my dick into her hard. She opened her eyes wide and instinctively grab my face towards hers and gave out a muffled moan into my mouth while her eyes tells me she needed that good fuck and want me to keep going.

By then, the raging hormones took over and I just fucked her hard, after 5 minutes of fucking with her on the sofa, I turned her around so she would kneel and offer up her pussy for me to pound her standing up. It was a beautiful sight to behold. I just grab her by her waist and guide my dick into her pussy, she look like she was chewing the top of the sofa off as she hangs onto the headrest with one hand and rub frantically at her own clitoris with her other.

I'm a sucker for doggie style and I know the longer we go at it, I won't be able to control any more and will ejaculate another round. I slowed down and she look back at me wondering what I'm doing and I whispered to her that I'm going to cum soon. Her eyes light up then and she pulled my dick out and guide me towards the dressing table, as we stared at each other in the mirror, she tilt her head back and whisper to me to fill her up and she just bend forward, my dick slips right into her waiting pussy like a glove at that motion and I just lost it. Looking at each other through the mirror, I fucked her like a jack rabbit and reach one hand towards her breast to massage it. she can only hold onto the table and just arch as far back as she could and enjoy the sensation.

I didn't even bother to signal her and just explodes in her, feeling that I came harder than I did the first time around, with plenty of seeds flowing out of me into her. It was like the first batch of orgasm I had earlier was just the scouts and this time around, the legions rush in at the sight of their target.

I stopped fucking her by the 3rd wave of my sperm leaving me but she was still rocking away while her legs tremble. When I look down at her through the mirror, she was just staring back at me, slowly rocking away at my dick as it starts to grow limp while she hungrily lick her own lips.

I took my dick out of her before it went completely limp and she falls on her knees again facing me and put my dick into her mouth to suck it clean. I whispered to her that I don't think I have the strength for round 3 if that's her intention but she wasn't listening. 

I pulled my dick out of her face and got her up on her feet. She just look at me and Thanked me. She guide me over to the sofa to sit while she got on top of me, I was a little surprised but she just wrapped her arms around me in an embrace and whispered Thank You.

I looked at the time and it was already 3am, we have been fucking each other's brain out for the last 4 hours! I was also surprised that her husband slept through it all. I tapped her on her shoulder and told her to go wash up and go to bed before her husband  realise she is missing from his side.

She just nod her head and help me back into my clothes, by then, there's a nice wet patch of cum on the sofa where we were embracing, she followed my gaze, look at me again and just smile. I walked towards the door with my arms around her naked body and at the door, she grabbed me for a last tongue fight and told me she'll plan our next meet-up soon. 

That's when I left the room and walks towards the elevator...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.